We would like to thank you for purchasing Bhumi Pro theme right up to your corporate website ! We are very obliged that you have chosen Bhumi Pro, responsive WordPress theme for your website. We have extended the Bhumi theme by adding various features. Before you get started, please make sure to always go through this documentation. Bhumi Pro theme can only be used with WordPress and we assume that you already have WordPress installed and ready to go.
Requirements for the theme
WordPress 4.0 or higher.
PHP 5 or higher.
MySQL or higher.
Install theme via WordPress Admin Panel
- Open WordPress admin panel (navigate through web browser to the folder where you have installed the WordPress e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/ ) and go Appearance > Themes on admin sidebar. Activate Bhumi Pro theme.
- Click Add New link and click Upload Theme link.
- Once the theme is done uploading it will automatically install.
Before building your site you need to configure WordPress and the plugins. Please read carefully Theme Installation/Plugin Configuration.
You can adjust WordPress settings as follows:
- You can set Site Title in Settings > General.
- You can set Blog pages show at most in Settings > Reading.
- You can select Front Page and Posts Page in Settings > Reading.
- You can set Discussion settings in Settings > Discussion.
- You can change image sizes in Settings > Media.
- You should ensure that a non-default permalink setting is selected , e.g. Post name in Settings > Permalinks.
Step 1: Navigate to Posts in you WordPress admin sidebar.
Step 2: Click on the Add New option to make a new post. Create a title, and insert your post content in the editing field.
Step 3: Select Post Format from the right side.
Step 4: Add categories from the right side. To assign it to the post, check the box next to the category name.
Step 5: Add tags from the right side. Type the name of the tag in the field, separate multiple tags with commas.
Step 6: you can add featured image. To do so, first click the featured image box, select an image and click the set featured image button.
Step 7: for a video post or an audio post, paste the iFrame embed or link from either Youtube, vimeo or soundcloud. Note: activate shortcode embeds ( Jetpack ).
Portfolio post type is useful if you wish to show your company’s portfolio. You can create portfolio by navigating to “portfolio” in the admin dashboard and click add new.
You are allowed whether to show the portfolio you created in the homepage by checking or unchecking “show in Home Page” option.
Service post type helps you to add your company’s services. You can create services by navigating through “Service” in the admin dashboard and clicking “add new”.
You are allowed to choose whether to show the service you created to show in the homepage or not by checking or unchecking “Show in Home Page”. You can add service icon by adding font awesome class in the right side.
Team Member post type allows you to add your company’s team members. You can create a team member by navigating to “ Team Member” post type in the admin dashboard and clicking “Add New”.
You can add team member’s designation, social media links and image as shown in the above screenshot.