You can add widgets to pre-footer section and sidebar.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets
- Select required widgets as per your requirements
- Assign to widgets.
If you are administrator and logged in and you haven’t assigned any widget yet. There will be an indication in the pre-footer region saying “Assign a Widget” which links to customizer where you can add widgets to your site.
- Charity Pro provides advanced menu setup for your site.
- There is Header Menu where you can assign Pages, Custom Links, Posts, Categories, Events, etc and make your own desired menu.
- In order to set up Menu
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus on admin.
- Click create a new menu or select a menu.
- In order to add menu,
- Select pages, categories, posts etc. as per requirement.
- Click on add to menu.
Click add to menu
- Then assign it to header menu and click “save menu”.
If you are administrator and logged in and you haven’t assigned any menu. There will be an indication in the header region saying “Assign a Menu” which links to menu dashboard.
You should configure customizer options in Customize on admin sidebar.