We would like to thank you for choosing to use CPM Magazine theme, Responsive WordPress theme for your website. Before you get started, please be sure to always check out this documentation. CPM Magazine theme can only be used with WordPress and we assume that you already have WordPress installed and ready to go.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THEME
You need to agree the following requirements.
WordPress 4.0 or higher.
PHP 5 or higher
MySQL 5 or higher.
Memory Limit 128M or higher
Install theme via WordPress Admin Panel
- Open WordPress admin panel (navigate through web browser to the folder where you have installed the WordPress e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/ ) and go to Appearance > Themes on admin sidebar.
- Click Add New link and click Upload Theme link.
- Once the theme is done uploading it will automatically install.
- Activate CPM Magazine theme.
Before building your site you need to configure WordPress and the plugins. Please read carefully Theme Installation/Plugin Configuration.
- WordPress Configuration
You can adjust WordPress settings as follows:
- Set Site Title in Settings > General.
- Set Blog pages show at most in Settings > Reading.
- Select Front Page and Posts Page in Settings > Reading.
- Set Discussion settings in Settings > Discussion.
- Change image sizes in Settings > Media.
- Ensure that a non-default permalink setting is selected , e.g. Post name in Settings > Permalinks.
Step 1: Navigate to Posts in you WordPress admin sidebar.