We would like to thank you for purchasing CPM Magazine Pro! We are very pleased you have chosen CPM Magazine Pro, Responsive WordPress theme for your website. We have extended the CPM Magazine Lite Theme and added various features in this theme. Before you get started, please be sure to always check out this documentation. CPM Magazine Pro theme can only be used with WordPress and we assume that you already have WordPress installed and ready to go.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THEME
You need to agree the following requirements.
WordPress 4.0 or higher.
PHP 5 or higher
MySQL 5 or higher
Install theme via WordPress Admin Panel
- Open WordPress admin panel (navigate through web browser to the folder where you have installed the WordPress e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/ ) and go Appearance > Themes on admin sidebar. Activate CPM magz Pro theme.
- Click Add New link and click Upload Theme link.
- Once the theme is done uploading it will automatically install.
- Open WordPress admin panel ( navigate through web browser to the folder where you have installed the WordPress e.g www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/ ) and go Appearance > Themes on admin sidebar. Activate CPM magz pro theme.
After Installing and activating the theme you will see the following message at the top of the page.
This theme requires the following plugins…
You should click Begin installing plugins link.
JETPACK: Jetpack is a single plugin that gives you the most powerful WordPress.com features, hooking your self-hosted WordPress site to WordPress.com’s infrastructure to take advantage of robust stats, easy social sharing, and a whole lot.
MAILCHIMP : MailChimp plugin helps you add subscribers to your MailChimp lists using various methods. You can create good looking opt-in forms or integrate with any other form on your site, like your comment or checkout form.
WP PAGINATE: WP-Paginate is a simple and flexible pagination plugin which provides users with better navigation on your WordPress site.
WORDPRESS SEO BY YOAST: WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin is used to automatically optimize your WordPress blog for Search Engines such as Google.
Before building your site you need to configure WordPress and the plugins. Please read carefully Theme Installation/Plugin Configuration.
You can adjust WordPress settings as follows:
- You can set Site Title in Settings > General.
- You can set Blog pages show at most in Settings > Reading.
- You can select Front Page and Posts Page in Settings > Reading.
4. You can set Discussion settings in Settings > Discussion.
5. You can change image sizes in Settings > Media.
6. You should ensure that a non-default permalink setting is selected , e.g. Post name in Settings > Permalinks.
You should configure customizer options in Customize on admin sidebar.
Or you can choose customizer option from Appearance Menu in the dashboard.
1. Theme Options
Under theme option panel there are various sections. The first section is layout and design.
Layout and Design
Choose theme color allows us to choose between six different colors of the theme.
Sidebar position in homepage allows to choose sidebar position.
Sidebar postion in inner pages allows to choose sidebar layout in single, archive, category pages.
Show search in header allows us to choose whether to show search in header or not.
This section is the first section of the homepage. This section allows you to choose between two options; default and slider. Default option has further two options; show posts from specific category and show latest posts.