To install this theme you must have a working version of WordPress already installed. For information in regard to installing the WordPress platform, please see the WordPress Codex article on installation.
The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload:
Using your FTP program, upload the unzipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes*/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload:
Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed.
Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance> Themes and activate your chosen theme.
* It is very important you upload only the theme files, not the entire package.
After installing and activating the theme you will see the following message at the top of the admin dashboard page. This theme recommends a few following plugins. Click the begin installing plugins link which will redirect to Install Required Plugins page. To install them just check all of them and from the drop-down select install once.
Even so, it’s not mandatory to install these plugins as they won’t be affecting the overall functionality of the site.
- WP Job Manager
- Contact Form 7
- User Role Editor
- Code Themes Elementor Add-ons: Robolist requires “Code Themes Essentials” plugin to function properly. Post types like Slider, Testimonial, Teams, Portfolios, Media, Services, and Pricings comes into action only after the activation of this plugin. In order to use our custom elements, you need to activate this plugin.
- One-Click Demo Importer: Robolist offers One Click Demo Importer plugin so that you can easily import pre-designed demo with just a click, and craft a website in a matter of minutes.
- Elementor and Elementor Pro: You need to activate both lite and Premium version of Elementor to use drag and drop feature to build a page. Also, you will get dozens of templates, widgets, and elements.
- WP Job Manager: You need to install this plugin, to add Job-Board Functionality.
- WP Job Manager Paid Listings
- Comments Rating
- Contact Form 7: The theme requires contact form 7 plugin for contact form on your site.
- Jetpack: Install this Plugin to make a customizing task easier. Likewise, you can use its features to make your site more compelling.
Now that we have installed and activated all the plugins. We now move into importing demo. For that, you can go to the themes landing page from “Appearance” or you could simply click on “One Click Demo Import”.
You will find the demos available for the theme. Let’s click on one of the demos and start the import process.
This could take up to 5 minutes.
Alright, Now that we have the confirmation, that the import was done. We can now go and check our homepage.
The site should now look like the demo. In case it doesn’t and the homepage looks a little different. We will need to assign the homepage. To do that, go to “Appearance > Customize > Static Front Page” and then choose “Homepage” as your static front page.
Your site is now set up and ready. Now you can explore and also change content to make it unique and worthy.
You can also take help from here to set up the website just like the demo: